LEVEL 1 Care: Professional Counseling
Counseling focuses on your clinical needs.
A range of COUNSELING services to fit your need & affordable fees to fit your budget!
At Embrace New Life, LLC we offer a wide-range of counseling services, affordable fees, and appointment hours on weekends, evenings, and weekdays to accommodate your busy schedule.
Level I Practitioners
Embrace New Life Counseling & Wellness is both a private counseling center and a teaching center for area university counseling programs. We provide field site supervision by Elizabeth Davis, MA, LPC-S for counseling students at Liberty University, Grand Canyon, Texas A&M, Texas Women’s University and the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. The following is a description of the different levels of training:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – Masters or Doctoral degree completion with 3,000 hours of supervised experience or residency.
- Licensed Professional Counseling (LPC) ASSOCIATE – Masters or Doctoral degree completion working to complete the 3,000 hours of supervised experienced. This is called 1st or 2nd year residency.
- Counseling INTERN – working to complete Masters or Doctoral degree. This is usually called a practicum or internship.
- LCSW, LMSW, LPC, LMFT, ASSOCIATES & Counseling INTERNS – These are pre-licensed and provisionally licensed practitioners. Embrace New Life Counseling & Wellness is a training private practice. We work with universities and LPC, LCSW, LMFT Supervisors in training the next generation of practitioners. Click here for a look at Embrace New Life’s 2021 Post-Graduate Training Program in Professional Counseling.
Embrace New Life accepts cash, personal check, bank cards and most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you may be able to use the bank card associated with your account for our professional services. Please verify coverage with your provider.
Our therapy services may be covered in full or in part or not at all by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Before your initial visit, please call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask these questions:
- What kind of out-of-network (OON) insurance benefits do I have?
- How much is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- What are the types and amount of OON services will my health insurance cover?
Payment accepted includes: Cash, check and most major credit cards. Remember that a credit card is required on file and that you will be charged for no show appointments without a 24-hour advance notice.
We have great news to share with anyone navigating the complicated process of health insurance reimbursements. We know it can be challenging. Now there is a simple solution that we highly recommend called Reimbursify. It’s an app that will help anyone paying out-of-pocket get reimbursed by their health insurance. After each visit, simply submit the Superbill you receive from Embrace New Life, LLC on your smartphone via the Reimbursify app. It’s easy because Reimbursify does all of the work to get you reimbursed quickly. Click here for more information on the Reimbursify!